Sunday, December 2, 2012

Santa Craftivity

Quick post to share a new item in my TPT store just in time to make before it's too late!  This is a cute craft, and a quick and easy writing prompt to go along with it.  (Click on the picture below to check it out!!)


My students had a fun time sharing what they all want for Christmas with each other and having me write it on our mind map.  They were also super excited to cut out all the pieces of their Santa.  We did our writing together on Friday (kids using clipboards on the rug, me showing them how-to on the doc cam.)  I will have to take a pic of the mind map and share ASAP.  We will be putting our Santas together in small groups Mon/Tues, and I will put them up on the bulletin board as soon as they are done.  Check back later this week for a picture of my room decorated for Christmas!

Do you put up stockings with your students' names on them?  If so, here's a cute little freebie for you.  I put mine up on a clothesline hung from the ceiling, and wanted a cute title this year.  I hope you enjoy it, too!  (Click on the pic below to snag yours!!)


Happy Holidays!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment