Monday, September 3, 2012

Classroom Freebie!!

I know I've shared this freebie with you before in one of my previous posts, but I'm linking it up with Manic Mondays at Classroom Freebies!!  I grew tired last year of always having to take down and restaple kids' names on the Classroom Helper chart.  So I decided to make a super cute one that I could use clothespins on, and just switch out the clips weekly.  Next week I'm introducing classroom jobs and responsibilities a few at a time, and I'm sure the little ones will be super excited.  {They are such a sweet group of kids this year!}


The helpers freebie includes the kids as a title, or an owl option.  It includes two pages of helpers options, and also a page of pencils you can print out, laminate, and hot glue onto clothespins.  When you laminate them, you can write kids' names on them with Sharpie and erase them with whiteboard cleaner or windex and a little elbow grease.  Then, you can reuse them year after year.


I hope you all enjoy using this freebie in your classrooms!  Click here to get your copy.  Thanks for stopping by!!



Classroom Freebies Manic Monday

5 comments:

More Time 2 Teach said...

I love your FREEBIE. I found you thanks to classroom freebies. These graphics are some of my favorites!I'm one of your newest followers!
:0) Melissa
www.moretime2teach.blogspot.com

Mrs. Yazzie's Classroom News said...

Thanks for the freebie. I 'm glad you gave 2 options for the title. Owls seem to be the rage right now and are featured in many items. But it's culturally inappropriate where I teach, so I'm thrilled to have another option.

Kaylees Education Studio said...

You've got a great collection of clipart for classroom jobs.

Aylin Claahsen said...

I'm your newest follower and I know this post is from awhile ago, but these classroom helpers cards are SO cute! Thanks!
Aylin
Learning to the Core

KindergartenKapers said...

Thanks, Aylin! I'm glad you like them...hope they help you in your classroom! :)

Post a Comment